Friday, October 18, 2013

Some (old) news about ducklings

As for the brood of sucklings one of my previous posts was about, they live and prosper. Well, only two of them prosper actually. All the others have died.

First we thought they are common wild ducks, but now it seems they are Muscovy Ducks. I can't tell if the info is correct, but they looked similar to Muscovy Ducks our acquaintance had, plus this picture looks the same as they were when they were young. They almost have ended up being cooked but they were eventually spared, and there are plans of making them survive the winter in warmed up hen house with all the chicken our relatives have.

I stopped posting here because I've switched to making my Russian blog (I had some problems with translating my Russian thoughts into English), so I beg your pardon for very rare updates. Feel free to contact me on Steam or anyhow you want. If I see you want something to read, I'll post an article or two specially for you ;)

Good luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment