Monday, July 8, 2013

Shattered Heaven - Screenshot hunt declaration

After having some months playing everything I could reach (like Skyrim, Left 4 Dead and Organ Trail), reading more info about zombie apocalypse-stuff (like Russian forum ozomby.ru and Walking Dead comix series), earning some spare bucks of pin money and getting completely bored with posting no new info on my blog, I decided to make an update. I declare a Hunt for good screenshots for my previous post. You know, it's much easier and appealing to read something with pictures, doesn't it? Well, I tink just the same way as you do, so I devote some next hours to picture-hunting playing Shattered Haven on my netbook with squeezed screen (1024x600, which is slightly less then the game supports). Wish me luck and wait for some updates in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment